We serve generations of clients, exclusively with specialists from the financial services field, to help
Financial and Economic Brief - September 3, 2020
• Are people moving out of the cities to suburbia? - There has been a lot of buzz around whether the Covid-19 Pandemic has more people fleeing the large cities for the suburban life.
• The Best New Careers of 2020 – It’s no longer a secret! - Many people often wonder what jobs will produce the best possible future for themselves and their families.
• Retirement Savings Tips for 45 – 54 Year Olds - Retirement planning is always a challenging process. This is generally because individual goals change and the cost of living is a moving target.
Financial and Economic Brief - August 4, 2020
• A Q2 Economic Evaluation - Now that the American Economy has gone through at least one quarter of Covid-19, we have an opportunity to glance back at the equity markets to see how they performed.
• International Monetary Fund’s Latest Update - Countries around the world share the same apprehensions about financial health of economies as well as physical health of the people.
• Top 10 Technology Trends of 2020 - The rapid growth of technology is paving the way for career growth in 10 different but connected areas.
Financial and Economic Brief - July 3, 2020
• The Trend in Wage Growth and Spending - The country’s unemployment rate has leveled off and Americans have shown remarkable resilience in the face of high unemployment numbers.
• Mortgage Rates are the Lowest in Years - For individuals and families who are looking to buy a new home, interest rates are low and expected to potentially go lower.
• Where are Oil Prices Headed? - Decades ago no American would have believed that the price of a barrel of oil would drive a wedge between OPEC oil producing nations.
Financial and Economic Brief - June 2, 2020
• Payroll Protection Program Gets Necessary Adjustments - Businesses that have secured a Payroll Protection Program loan from Uncle Sam may be looking at legislation to ease the requirements for loan forgiveness.
• What’s Ahead for Treatment or Cure of Coronavirus? - Americans are eager for one of the many drug companies to develop a vaccine for the Coronavirus.
• The Fed’s Latest Cash Infusion - The future of the US Economy has been bolstered by the efforts of the Federal Reserve Bank to smooth-out the disruptions caused by the Coronavirus.
Financial and Economic Brief - May 6, 2020
• Here are Important Social Security Changes for 2020 - For today’s retired Americans, it frequently represents a healthy amount of their monthly income.
• Did the SECURE Act Kill the Stretch IRA? - Individuals who have successfully used IRA’s as an estate tax planning tool may be trying to find new ways to leave assets to named beneficiaries in a way that minimizes the long-term effects of the estate tax.
• Warren Buffett has Sold Berkshire Hathaway’s Position in Airline Stocks - The Oracle of Omaha doesn’t always get it right (but so far his track record has been mighty impressive!)
Financial and Economic Brief - May 5, 2020
• The Real Estate Front - The Coronavirus pandemic has dramatically affected the housing market.
• Understanding the Impact of Inflation - When governments, for whatever reasons, inject huge sums of currency into an economy, repercussions will be felt at some point in the future.
• The UK is Recognizing the Benefits of Trading with the US - With the world currently reeling from the economic slowdown essentially caused by Covid-19, our friends in the UK are seeking to step up trade talks.
We are Professional Partners of
a national financial planning firm
headquartered in Waltham
Certified Financial Planners
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselors
Certified Public Accountants
7 Billion+ in Advisory & Brokerage Assets
Contact us for Additional Information